Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it....

I'm going to a class on free motion quilting at Amitie next week run run by Deborah Louie and I am so excited that every time I think about it I let out a little squeal..... (normal?)

I actually get excited about going to Amitie regardless, so this is a real double doosey.

Anyone who knows me, knows I cannot free-motion (stippling) quilt for peanuts.... I have tried, I have watched tutorials, watched demos at quilting shows, taken little classes... it's just not a happening thing. So, I bit the bullet and booked in to be taught by who I think is one of the best teachers around. Wish me (and her) luck!!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I was just like that - couldn't free motion to save my life. I know it sounds trite but just keep practicing. Over and over. On little scrap quilt sandwiches. Over and over. Again and again. And then one day - it clicks! I promise.

    ReplyDelete