Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I need help....

Okay, so you saw my fabrics from French General, a good mix of 'Rouenneries' and 'Rural Jardin' - although I love love love this fabric and the colours, I really don't want the finished quilt to look too country.... that is so not me, so not my family and so not my open plan modern house.....

So, my question is, what pattern do I use to make the most of these fabulous fabrics so we end up with a contemporary looking quilt.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics! I saw a quilt on display at Patchwork House that used Rural Jardin layer cakes! It’s quite simple and modern too. It was using 10 and 5 inch squares. I am about to make a similar quilt using Moda Boutique. I will see if I can get a picture of the quilt they had on display because it is a bit hard to explain and if you're interested they also have a free pattern for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete