Thursday, May 6, 2010

Three things to share today

Firstly, I've been home sick this week, trying to stay warm, trying to sleep, I haven't been out of the house in over 6 days..... it feels really odd.

Anyway, as I haven't physically been able to stay tucked up in bed for the 144 hours that I've been housebound, I have had a couple of minutes at the machine in the wee hours of the night when I just can't sleep.

This is what I've come up with. I have been hand-sewing thousands of 2" hexies together to make a mega quilt, so I grabed a few I had sewn together and made a cute little pot holder, the inspiration came from Elizabeth at oh fransson. Not bad for a sicky chicky effort I guess.


Secondly, anyone who knows Crazy Mom Quilts will be happy to know - she's back! After signing off at the end of 2009, she has returned and has posted a few snippets. She has heaps of great tutorials and resources on her blog. good stuff!!

Thirdly, our second home is Scienceworks, we love it, we live there and visit at least once a fortnight. I took this silhouette pic of my blonde prince the other day, it looks like he's praying, but I actually think he is doing his Mr Smither's "eeeexcellent" impersonation (The Simpsons). Either way, I think it's a precious pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment