Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A family affair

Even though I have a sewing room, I still find it helpful to lay a quilt out on the rumpus room floor for a couple of days so we can all live with it and everyone can put in their two bobs worth.

There have been some minor changes, as it is Baby Fitz thinks the white z/z are too close..... Mr Fitz has given some advice and thinks I should bind around each point at the end of the rows...... hello? Is he mad???..... actually the more I think about it, the more I like the idea...... hmmmmmm

4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome Adele!
    I think the white rows are fine.
    Yep, I'm full of giggles at agreeing with your fella, keeping the pointy edges would look awesome! Good luck with the binding but!
    How big is it? It looks like a perfect snuggling size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Adele.

    Pointy edges huh! Is he going to sew them? Sounds like a great idea though!

    Alissa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I am planning a zig zag quilt as well! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    I too lay out the quilt for a bit of a look see, but in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You finished it already??? It looks amazing. Love the zig zags, and I also don't think the whites are too close. I like a bit of off-centre design. As for the binding... nah, I couldn't do it. But that's just me. :)

    ReplyDelete