Saturday, June 19, 2010

I love it when a plan comes together

When Mr Fitz works nights and Baby Fitz has gone to bed, I can spend my entire night in one room. I have the computer, a telly, my sewing space and chocolate..... yes, it is heaven on earth.

So last night, after my mega clean up, I continued on my Zig-Zag quilt that I started at the last meeting of the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild last week. Here is where I am up to. Still loads of cutting, cutting, cutting. I have been planning doing this quilt for an eternity, so this plan is coming together.

3 comments:

  1. A room to yourself sounds like bliss! I wish Mister Bell would go out more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Adele! Sewing, In a clean sewing room with time to yourself AND eating chocolate!!! I am sooooooo Envious!!!!
    Can't wait to see the quilt at next months meeting!

    ReplyDelete