Monday, July 19, 2010

81 days and counting.....

81 days until my big trip with my Mumma. I am starting to get so excited... and nervous. How will I cope without Mr Fitz and Baby Fitz for 3 weeks? I know I will cope and there will be oodles to do, but 23 days without my little munchikin makes me feel a little ill.

Anyway, here are a couple of places in NYC I am dying to visit!

The City Quilter looks pretty good. It has a big range and gets some good reviews.

but wait, there's more......... drum roll please........

ta daaaaa - heaven on earth....... Purl Soho.

I have been dreaming of visiting Purl for years when they were in the world's tiniest shop front. I love everything about this shop and I can't wait to step over the threshold. (all pics will be loaded on our holiday bloggy)

So, you can imagine, how many pennies I am saving. I am so annoyed I got rid of my credit cards, all of them..... no more fantastic plastic for me...... :( Needless to say, I am just about ready to rip up our new carpet at home to sell.

81 days, 16 hours, 59 minutes and 3 seconds til take off.

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!
    That is gonna be such an awesome trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!!
    Can you please send me the address of the city quilter? And any other places in New York (or Philadelphia) that you've heard are good?
    57 sleeps until I'm in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you really need someone to carry all your bags for you.....I'm just saying!

    ReplyDelete