Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A case of the verbals

I can't stop talking today. As part of my job I talk, I negotiate, I sympathise, I advise, I talk talk talk.... but today I am in a super super mood and have a bad case of the verbals and I really can't afford to be chatty, too much to do.

Okay, so this is my silent way of talking..... Firstly, Mr Fitz, some friends and I had dinner at last night at the most fabulous place . Carsons Lounge in Yarraville is SENSATIONAL! It wasn't only that we didn't have any ankle biters with us, it really was amazing, well priced, awesome service, the food was incredible.... need I say more. 33 Ballarat Street, Yarraville. For those in the west - do yourself and favour! For those on the over the bridge, don't be frightened, come on over, it's worth it!!

Secondly, and this is more of a cry for help. Does anyone know of an Electrician who does jobs on the side. I got a quote from a company last week and nearly fell off my chair. Anyone??

That's all. have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to convince at least one of my children to take up a practical trade (just to have one on hand) but they wouldn't listen, maybe you should start early with your son.
    Good luck with your search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you have had a great couple of days mate!
    One of our best mates is a sparky (very handy) but he lives over here. I'll ask my brother that lives in Wyndhamvale for you. I think his mate is one too.

    ReplyDelete