Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh how I love You Tube.....

What do you do if you're sick and you are too sore to stay in bed day after day? 

Well, if you're me, you read a million and one blogs, then surf You Tube.....   Aside from finding some great quilty related clips - like the hand basting method Gina used at one of our MMQG meetings with the two boards.... (fascinating!) - there are so many awesome music clips and anyone who knows me, knows I love music more than fabric.... I know, I know, shocking!

Anyway, I love this song, but I love the clip better..... v. clever.


Then there is the brilliant Phil Hansen (Philinthecircle).  I check out his artwork every few months.... he is quite amazing.  This is one of his earlier clips.  Enjoy



1 comment:

  1. That sucks that you're not well mate!
    Hope you feel better soon!!!
    Jakey showed me the clip with the treadmills the other day, very clever!!

    ReplyDelete