Saturday, August 21, 2010

Projects, projects everywhere....

Sometimes I have a real problem with finishing off a project before I start a new one.  I am a chronic non-finisher.

Here are two works in progress,

The first is a quilt for my darling nephew Jake, he and his parents (my sister, Dina and her husband) move into their new home in a few weeks and little Jakey will go into a big boy bed with his new quilt.


The fabric is really cute, 'Baby Animals' by Benatex.  Easy to match with other fabrics.


The second quilt was inspired by a similar quilt made by the amazing Rita from Red Pepper Quilts, I just loved it and wanted to do my own.  This will be a work in progress for a while.... so many HST, so much piecing..... didn't make a very large quilt top......  I will power on.


Today we are taking Master Fitz (he doesn't want to be referred to as 'Baby Fitz' anymore) and Jake to the pictures to see 'Marmaduke'

Have a lovely Sunday. xx

3 comments:

  1. Haha, you know you're a quilter when you have a cupboard full of works in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the HSTs look amazing, the contrasts really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that Red Pepper Quilts HST one too! Some day I'll start work on one of those!

    ReplyDelete