Friday, September 24, 2010

Determination

Melbourne time:  Saturday 25th September, 11.45am

I need to post this so I can look back at the end of the day and see how much I have accomplished...... (nail biting starts now).

  1. I am going to complete my nephew, Jake's quilt top
  2. I am going to complete the binding on a baby quilt for a neighbour's baby who is about to turn one.... the quilt was for her birth (wow, that time flew by.....)  DONE
  3. I am going to sew up the HST quilt top
I better get moving if I am going to get all of this down and watch some of the grand final.

Go pies!!

Note: I got caught up in the excitement of the game and only got the binding done....... fooey!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...you chew those nails, good and hard! Then you might not see how bad I've been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my very first quilt.:)

    Looking forward to see the finished (neighbour's baby) quilt and good luck on your other projects.

    ReplyDelete