Sunday, December 5, 2010

Vintage Amy Butler

I love and adore my Amy Butler fabric and find it difficult to use.  Sometimes I would rather just love and caress my Amy Butler fabric instead of actually cutting into it.

The decision to use the last from my Amy Butler Belle range was a no-brainer when it came to making something for my son's teacher's Christmas present.

How do we thank someone for teaching our child, for being a champion for our child, genuinely caring for our child, for being a wonderfuly tough but fair teacher?  Well, the way I do it is by cutting up my beloved Amy Butler.


On another exciting note, we have a new puppy.  Lucille (toy poodle, 12 weeks), joined our family during the week and we are totally besotted with her.  You would have to be completely in love with something to forgive all the weeing and pooing indoors......

1 comment:

  1. What a very generous and beautiful gift and a very cute puppy!!

    ReplyDelete