I have looked at the Curlicue Crush on Bec's blog, Chasing Cottons over the past few weeks and I have ummed and ahhhed about ordering the pattern.... if I ordered it, I would have to make it and that seemed too hard to contemplate.
Well I ordered the pattern the other night, got the PDF (I love downloadable patterns so much), and have cut out about half of the requirements. I'm loving it so far! I'm using a mix various French General ranges - some I've been collecting for a while, others I have only bought today from Essendon Patchwork. Not my usual colour combos, but it will suit our place, lots of red, taupe, creams.
By the way, c
- moodiness that is out of character
- increased irritability and frustration
- spending less time with friends and family
- loss of interest in food, sex, exercise or other pleasurable activities
- being awake throughout the night
- staying home from work or school
- increased physical health complaints like fatigue or pain
- slowing down of thoughts and actions.
If you think you might need some help, go to the Beyond Blue website for more info.