Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sewing room overhaul

With the arrival of the new machine (which I am a bit nervous about using - I'm only half joking....), I have decided to give my sewing room an overhaul.  Anyone who knows me, knows I am messy and I have stuff everywhere..... I do try to be neat and organised, but I need help, (thankfully Mr Bravo is a neat freak and can tidy up like no-one else I know!).

When we built our new place, we decided that we would make one room a study/sewing room.  Okay, that works fine...... however, we now think it would work better if it was just a sewing room.  So that means a tiny desk in the corner and the remainder of the room is mine, all mine...... (and any sewing friends who care to join me - seriously!!)

Here's the start of the new 'organised' space.  I smile just thinking about how it will be........ more updates as they happen.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good Adele! Have you managed to use the machine yet? Or just turn it on! hehehe.

    I would happily join you in your sewing room! Mine is all about to be packed up, as we are selling. So I will be hand sewing. So sad :(

    Can't wait to see the rest of the room finished!

    Alissa xxx

    ReplyDelete