Sunday, April 3, 2011

Twins Quilts

I'm making a couple of quilts for my Mum's next door neighbour, who has just given birth to twins..... her third and fourth children.... yes, she does have her hands full, but this chick is amazing!

I did start a couple of quilts for these babies a while back, but I hated them and found I couldn't finish them.  These quilts are much better and I love them!!


One down.... another to go (that orange one on the right is the second one)

Update you on these later.

xx

4 comments:

  1. OK, These are super cute but those other two were awesome! How could you lose the love?
    Those little animals...
    what are you going to do with the others now?
    should we call the pound? all those little animals that now have to fend for themselves? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the other one made up. I love it, so simple yet so great!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the other ones too, but these ones are also Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Del, the other quilts were great - the colours and fabrics looked brilliant. I agree with Kel those poor little animals all on their lonesome now with no children to look afterm them.

    ReplyDelete