Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tick tock

Okay, like everyone I am extremely time poor... hence only blogging once a fortnight.  My work life is out of control, I've taken up another hobby, I've joined two committees and I'm learning another language so I am quite taken with baby quilts at the moment.  Little pieces come together on my board and they can be pieced so quickly.  I love it!! It's satisfying to finish something, albeit, something very small.




I was laughed at by a friend the other day when I told her about my Gant chart for my unfinished or planned quilts.  It tells me when I can start and when I need to finish a quilt.  For instance, I know I have until the beginning of March before I have to start something I want to finish at the end of April..... I think it's pretty cool..... but then again, I am a bit of a nerd..... hmmmm not quite Sheldon Cooper, more like Leonard Hofsteader.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps a touch of the Amy Farah-Fowler? (She's my favourite) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I do love her..... yes, a little like her perhaps. Hope you're well Andi. xx

      Delete