Friday, January 13, 2012

Time flys

We've been having a big clean out around here, (except for Mumma's sewing room) and I came across a book in my son's book shelf that we read nearly every night for years and years.  I sat on the floor and read it to myself... the end I was a blubbering mess.  I was given this book when we had Bravo's Great Grandkid, 8 years ago.

It's a little tale about the love a parent has for their child.

I know I am banging on about it, but this is a fabulous book that will make you cry.....


"I'll love you forever, 
I'll like you for always, 
as long as I'm living, 
my baby you'll be."

2 comments:

  1. I will love you forever and like you always... oh my, I looked at that book to read to M tonight and put it back thinking... no I don't feel like crying tonight. I used to think it was creepy that she caught the bus across town at night to watch him sleep, but now... I get it.
    xxx
    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pruddiesmum, yes I thought that bit was creepy too... now my boy has grown up a little I do understand though. I would follow him to the end of the earth. Thanks for checking in. BGK

      Delete